Tuesday, September 4, 2012

SECOND LIFE FOR SL FASHION BLOGGERS

Since I have been out of SL Fashion Mode for awhile I decided to catch up by reading some of my favorite Second Life blogs.
I was sad to see most are lost in the dusty pages of the internet. (I know how that goes!)
I was glad to see that Cha Cha still pops into Second Life and keeps us updated with her "Chalice In Wonderland" blog.  Her style is cutting edge perfect!
I have yet to find someone in SL that has come close to Cha Cha's style and taste.
I met Chalice not by choice. My wife Jula Carnelli and Chalice were always together, to the point I started to plot how to end her Second Life!
Once I met her, well let me say that Chalice is one of the most beautiful persons I have ever met! (Not because of the beautiful Swimming Pool she gave Jula and me for a wedding gift) Chalice is a person who will go out of her way to help you anyway that she can! Any Fashion Designer that Cha Cha blogs about should feel honor, because every word she writes is with passion and truth.
Chalice will always be the top Fashion Model in my book.
Cha Cha you are the Queen of Second Life Fashion! (I do hopes Jula does not see this!)
Thank you Chalice for your Fashion!
  Kasen Kazan

No comments: